We see tons of people create their TikTok accounts to rise on the platform as a star. Although most of them fail in such attempts. They come a long way but in the middle, they give up on their dreams. Or they feel like the niche is not perfect for them. Simply because the content they are uploading is not getting any views. Now they want to re-establish themself on the platform.
If you are one of them wanted to delete all your videos and make a fresh start. Then here’s how to do it.
Some Important Points to Note Before You Remove your TikTok Videos
When you first start with TikTok, it can be hard to know what to delete. You might want to keep a video that you thought was funny, or one of your friends liked it. Maybe it’s something that everyone has already seen and nobody has commented on yet. Whatever the case, don’t worry about deleting those unimportant videos. But should concern about the important ones. This is because of two reasons.
- First, all deleted videos cannot be accessed anymore. That means once you delete them it’s gone forever. No one can see them again or comment on them.
- Second, you can’t edit the title or description. Make sure you’re only deleting those which are not so important and have low views or low quality.
How to Delete all TikTok Videos at Once?
Here is how you can do it:
- Launch the TikTok app on your phone. Go to your profile page.
- Next, select the video you want to delete from the list.
- Tap on the three dots at the bottom right.
- Then scroll over and tap on the trash can icon. At last, hit “confirm.”
This is the only way to keep your profile and delete all your videos. There’s no button that deletes all your TikTok videos at once. And there’s no app out there that can do that. You have to go through them individually and delete them one by one. The only way to delete all of your content is to delete your TikTok account altogether and create a new one.
How to Delete All TikTok Drafts?
Since it’s a great option for creator to keep the videos as a draft so that you can post it later. But there are several reasons where you want to delete all your drafts at once. Simply because your profile is piling up with drafts and you don’t want it anymore.
So there are two simple ways to get rid of your drafts. You can uninstall the app or you can clear the cache of your app.
Also Read: How to Auto Sync Videos on TikTok?
Should I Start Over on TikTok?
It isn’t an easy job to gain popularity on TikTok. If you think that your videos are not getting more than 100 views. Then it is time to rebrand yourself. So wait no more, delete all your videos and start again. Because the effort you might be putting into your content will not get you anywhere.
How To Delete TikTok Account?
If your account isn’t doing good on the platform then you can decide to delete your account. It might be shadowbanned due to some reason which causes your account to gain attraction. There is no way keeping the account will help you. In such a case, you should better get rid of it and start a new one.
Here’s how to delete your account:
- First, open up the app. Next, go to your profile page, and to do that tap on the Me icon at the bottom right corner.
- Then select a specific account if you use multiple accounts.
- Now tap the three horizontal lines at the top right corner. After that tap on Manage Account.
- Under the Manage Account menu, you’ll see the “Delete Account” option. So go ahead and tap on it.
- Before you continue it’s will ask you to download your TikTok data. So if you delete your account you still have a backup of it.
- Next tap on “Request Download.” You can download different things like your activity and your profile in two different formats TXT and JSON.
- Once you download your data go back to the previous page and hit continue.
- Now it will ask you for the password. Type in the password then hit Delete Account. Again for the last time press delete.
It’s going to get deactivated for 30 days. Once it will over there is no way to get it back. So you still have 30 days where it doesn’t appear on TikTok but it can be retrieved.
Creating New TikTok Account
Now that you have deleted your old account it’s time to start TikTok with a fresh account. You can brainstorm ideas for your new account. Then just start off by creating your brand new account.
- First, launch the app on your phone.
- Then tap on the sign up button at the bottom.
- You can use your phone number and your email. You can also continue with Google, Facebook or Apple account to sign up. If you want to use your number or email then tap on it.
- Next it’s going to ask you for your birthday. So go ahead and type in your birthday. Then tap on Next.
- Now you can choose to sign up with phone number or email address. Once you type in your input hit Next.
- Then you have to verify that you’re human by completing the puzzle.
- Create password for your account and hit Next.
- Then type in the six digit code to verify your email.
- At last, create your username to complete the process. Now you can customize your profile as you like.
Once you have deleted all your TikTok videos, it’s not impossible to get them back. So, make sure that you have thought of this decision beforehand.
If you have any doubts then let me know in the comments below!