As Snapchat is getting more and more popular today, the number of users is also increasing at the same time. Multiple friends on Snapchat means the photos you share are seen by a number of your friends.
However, having lots of friends can annoying too, because you get unwanted messages and snaps. Thus, you want to remove friends in bulk.
If you’re wondering if there’s a way to mass delete Snapchat friends then I will share it with you. It is very easy to remove someone from your friend list.
Can You Mass Delete Snapchat Friends?
Unfortunately, you cannot select all your friends and delete them in mass. You can only delete your friends one by one. Go to user profiles one by one and delete them from your account. The only way to mass delete your friends is by deleting your account and then starting with a new account.
How To Delete Friends On Snapchat?
Deleting your Snapchat friends is very easy and simple. Let’s assume that you want to delete some of your Snapchat friends. Alright, Follow the instructions below and apply the step-by-step procedure.
- First, launch the app if you have already installed it.
- Tap your profile
- Once you are on your profile, scroll down and look for My Friends. Click it once you find it.
- Tap on the search box above. Then, you can simply type the name of your friend or his or her username on it.
- Click on your friend’s username and tap on the friend’s profile.
- You will see 3 dots at the top left side of the screen. Click on the 3 dots.
- Then tap on “Delete Friends”
- Now, scroll down and tap on Remove Friend. It will ask for confirmation. Tap Remove if you’re sure you want to remove it, or you can simply tap cancel to stop the action.
That’s it. Now, you are finally done.
These are simple steps to delete multiple friends on Snapchat. It’s not possible to delete them all at once but you can do it one by one. Now it’ll set you free from some annoying messages and snaps. So you’ll have peace of mind.
Does Blocking Someone On Snapchat Also Delete Messages?
Removing friends from Snapchat will only stop users from seeing your private stories. They can still see your public stories. They can message you and you still receive photos from them. If you unfriend someone then they will be no longer a part of your friend list. But it doesn’t block them as well.
If you block your friend, it means that you block their access to your account totally. You are no longer connected to their account or vice versa. It means your saved messages disappear along with the people you’ve blocked. But, the blocked person can still see the message.
Also Read: How To Find Someone On Snapchat Without Their Username?
Finally, those are a few steps on how to mass delete Snapchat friends. The truth is that you cannot delete your Snapchat friends at once. You have to delete them one by one. It takes time but at least you can select some friends who you want to delete or keep.