For those of you who like to watch streaming games, have you ever heard of Twitch? Quoting from Wikipedia, Twitch is a video streaming service that allows its users to broadcast live.
Despite having streamers from various categories, Twitch’s main focus is video game streaming.
Users can watch other people play games, interact with other viewers, or live stream their own gameplay to the rest of the world. Viewers can follow their favorite streamers. So they will get live streaming or notifications from gamers who are live streaming.
However, if you are a streamer or gamer who uses Twitch and have so many followers, then you also have the right to remove your followers if you feel annoyed with them. So, I would like to give you some tips to remove some of your followers.
Removing Twitch Followers using CommanderRoot’s Follower Remover Tool
How to remove followers on Twitch? CommanderRoot’s Follower Remover Tool is the best third-party remover tool that also works on Twitch. Here’s how you can do it:
- You can go to CommanderRoot’s Follower Remover Tool and log in via Twitch.
- After that, you can select “Authorize” so that CommanderRoot can get access to your account. Next, you will log in to your account and you can see your Twitch Followers.
- You can check your followers and then determine which followers you want to remove. Simply, you can click the red button on each follower to drop down the option.
- There are three actions to choose from. You can select “Remove follow and block a user from re-following”, “just remove follow“, or “exclude the user from removal“.
- If you want to block and remove follow, you can choose the first one. It will also block the users from re-follow you. Or you can just remove follow, but it still allows the user to re-follow you.
Stopping Someone from Following You
When you stream on Twitch, you will get a lot of followers because they like you or they are just bots. If They are not annoying, you can let them follow or just stop them to follow you.
Well, if you want to stop them from following you, you still need CommanderRoot’s Follower Remover Tool. Many streamers choose to block some users to follow because they are disturbing. In fact, using this tool is very effective to remove your followers in one go. You don’t need to block one by one because you can choose multiple users to block at the same time.
What Happens When You Block Users On Twitch?
When followers are blocked, they also do not have access to interact with you. They are banned with a limitation. But, can you ban people from watching your video streaming? Well, this is an exception because you cannot prohibit them to watch your stream. It means that even if you have blocked them, they still can watch your stream, but they cannot interact with you or follow you.
It is not a big deal at all because they cannot bother you anyway. The only way to interact or follow you again, they must create new accounts.
Also Read: Twitch Mods Tab Not Loading – How To Fix?
No doubt your followers can be annoying sometimes. Even the platform is full of bots.
You’ll know that some people come through and drop a follow. Then a minute later they’ll drop hundreds if not thousands of followers on your channel and they’re just all bot fake followers. So some people don’t get rid of them and some people don’t know how to get rid of them.
I have explained how you can get rid of them in this easy guide. Hope you like this article! If you have doubts then let me know in the comments below.