TikTok is a pretty popular app for sharing videos with everyone in the world. Many people create fantastic videos with TikTok. It is quite attractive because it offers a lot of effects. One of the most popular effects is Freeze Frame. You can freeze frame and focus on any part of the video. People on TikTok are very much creative with this effect when it comes to a TikTok challenge. Anyway, let’s jump and find out how you can freeze a frame on TikTok.
What is actually Freeze Frame?
This effect is only available on TikTok and has become one of the most used effects on TikTok. You can find a lot of video on TikTok that uses this effect. Well, how does it work? It’s an effect that allows a user to freeze a specific frame when they record. The frozen frame will become a background. Once the frame is frozen you can put any element on that. In fact, there are a few Freeze effect that is available on the app.
How to use Freeze Frame on TikTok?
If you want to use the effect on TikTok, you may read the following steps.
- Please download TikTok if you have not installed it yet. If you already have TikTok on your device, just open it.
- Launch the TikTok app and log in. You must log in in order to use the TikTok effect.
- Once you log in, then you tap home. Then, you can tap the search icon on the right top corner.
- Simply, type “Freeze Frame” on the search box, and tap “Search”.
- You will see the effect and select the first one by tapping the red button for video recording.
- Now, you can record the video. Make sure it is on the “Quick” section, not the “Camera” section. Tap the red button to record and then tap the screen to freeze the frame. You can freeze the frame anytime during the recording. When you tap the screen, it will become black and white and it will be a video background.
- Once the video recording is complete, then you can share your video on TikTok.
Note: you can also use the “Freeze Frame” effect by tapping the (+) button and then selecting the effect. Then, you can search for the effect.
Why do I find three other Freeze Frame effects?
Well, the platform actually does not have only one effect. In fact, there are several Freeze effects to choose from. You can search for these effects in the TikTok effect section.
Simply, you can tap the (+) button at the bottom and make sure you are on the “Quick” section for video recording. Then you can tap “Effects”. You will see so many different kinds of effects.
Next, you can tap on the search button and then type “Freeze Frame”. Once you type the keywords, you will see several Freeze frame options including “Freeze Frame Slow Zoom, Freeze Frame Photo, Freeze Frame Timer, and much more.
In general, you can tap on the screen to turn on the freeze-frame while recording, but it may look different.
Also Read: Does TikTok Count Your Own Views?
Now you must have learned to use the freeze effect on TikTok. You can take a look at my step by step guide and in no time you’ll be able to do it. It’s an amazing effect to create cool videos and you can impress your audience as well. So keep creating awesome content.
Hope my article helped you! Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.