TikTok is a fun and engaging platform to create montage videos and share them with friends. But if you want to make your TikTok videos even better, you can have them automatically sync to the beat of the music. This can add an extra flair to your videos and help you stand out on the platform.
Well, it’s not that difficult to sync audio to the video while editing. TikTok even has a particular option to Auto Sync videos to your favorite song.
Table of Contents
What is Auto Sync?
Auto sync is a type of synchronization that takes place between video and audio. It is a feature on TikTok where you can sync your videos to music.
How Does Auto Sync Work?
Auto sync works by matching the rise and fall in the volume of one medium to another. It can improve the quality of a video by making the sound more in tune with the visuals you see, or vice versa.
When you enable this feature, your video will begin playing as soon as the music begins playing. The music will continue playing for as long as the video is synced. And the video will automatically switch back to normal playback when the music ends.
How Can You Use Auto sync?
Auto sync is often used as a special effect to make videos more smooth. It can also be used to improve audio quality when someone records a video instead of taking pictures or to add subtitles to a video. So that others can enjoy it and your videos will stand out on the platform.
How to Auto Sync Videos on TikTok?
- First, log in to your TikTok account. Then tap on the plus button at the bottom of your app.
- Next, upload the video clip you want to auto-sync. To do this, press on “Upload” and from your camera roll choose the clips that you want to add. Then hit “Next.”
Make sure you select at least two videos to use auto sync on the app.
- At the above tap on “Add Sound.” You can choose your favorite sound from the TikTok library.
- Now tap on “Adjust clips” in the right hand corner.
- Then hit the “Auto Sync Or Sound Sync” button on the bottom left corner of your page.
- Next, hit “Save.” After that, you can add effects, filters, titles, and thumbnails before posting your video.
How To Sync Pictures With Sound on TikTok
- First, you need to open up the ‘TikTok app’ on your device, and then tap on this plus icon at the bottom.
- From here, tap on the upload icon in the bottom right corner, and then select your desired images. And for the time being, along with your images “also select a video clip“. And then tap “next” in the bottom right corner.
- After that, tap on the “adjust clips” from the vertical sidebar on the right side of the screen.
- From here, tap on the video clip thumbnail at the bottom, and then on the next screen, click on the delete icon to delete the video clip. Tap again to confirm.
- Now to sync pictures with sound, simply tap on “auto sync” in the bottom right corner.
- At last tap ‘save’ in the top right corner to save the changes, and you’re ‘done’.
Why Can’t I Auto Sync on TikTok?
In general, you won’t face any problems when you Auto Sync videos. But if you try to sync pictures with sound then you won’t see any option to sync.
Unlike the traditional Auto Sync option, you cannot use it on pictures straight away. If you want to Auto Sync pictures then at the time of adding photos you need to add an additional video. So you can create a sequence and you will get the option to sync photos.
Also Read: How to Speed up a Video on TikTok?
How Do You Auto Sync 27 Videos on TikTok?
You all might remember the viral trend 27 video challenge that started back in 2021. Everyone wants to showcase their life by creating a montage of 27 video clips. People around the world came up with their ideas and shared all kinds of videos.
Some of them shared their most cherished memories, a dedicated video of their kids or parent, and people also shared the transition of their life. It’s obvious they share all these memories so that other people can relate too.
It is as simple as creating an auto sync video but instead of two clips, you have to use more than 20 short clips. Just add your sound then adjust the clips and select the Auto Sync option. So that’s all it takes to create.
The Bottom Line
So you don’t have to master any editing software to put auto sync on your video. It is super easy to do so within the platform itself. Just follow the steps and you can easily sync videos with your favorite music on TikTok.
Thanks for reading this blog post, and please comment below if you have any questions about this topic. Or if you want to add something to this article.