Till now, millions of people across the globe have created an account on Snapchat. Also, some of them might have put in the wrong date of birth during their account creation. If you are one of them, then in today’s article I will show you an easy step-by-step guide on how to change your birthday on Snapchat.
Table of Contents
How To Change Your Birthday On Snapchat?
It’s quite simple to change your birthday. Here’s how you can do it:
- In order to do this, you will need to open up the app on your smartphone.
- When you open up the app, you will see a little profile icon in the top left-hand corner of the screen. Tap on this icon.
- On your profile page tap on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner. It will bring up a settings menu.
- Select “Birthday” from this menu, and it will take you to a screen where you can change your birth date.
- To finish the process of changing your birthday on Snapchat. Tap on your birth date and then enter the new date that will be displayed on the screen at the bottom.
- Once you have done that, hit “continue.”
However, be a bit cautious if you are changing your birth date too often on Snapchat. Although we wonder why someone would be doing this. But Snapchat has set certain limits on how many times you can change your birth date. So, before changing your birth date over and over again on Snapchat. Think a little bit about this decision.
What Is The Limit For Changing Your Birthday on Snapchat?
Snapchat doesn’t specify how many times you can change it. But you can change it for a limited number of times.
Snapchat has some specific rules if you’re under 18 years old they don’t allow you to change your birth year at all. Also if you are above 18 years old then you will not be able to change your birth year below 18 to make it younger.
What Happens If You Changed Your Birthday Too Many Times?
It is not possible to change your birthday once you’ve reached your limit. Since Snapchat warns you to be careful when you change it often.
However, you can create a new Snapchat account if you are unable to update your birthday. It’ll be a quick solution for you.
How To Hide Your Birthday From Snapchat?
- First, open up your Snapchat app.
- Then tap on your Bitmoji in the top left corner.
- Next hit the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Now under the settings menu go to “Birthday.”
- At last, untick the square box for “Birthday Party.” This will hide your birthday on Snapchat.
Read Also: How to Leave Snapchat Group?
Well, it’s not that difficult to change your birthday. All you need to do is go to your settings. Choose the Birthday option and change it according to your real one. I hope you’ll be one step ahead when it comes to profile creation and to add your birthday.
If you have any doubts then you can drop a comment below. Share this post on social media and with your friend.