Canva is an online platform focused on digital design. It is used mainly to make posters, social media graphics, documents, book covers, and other visual content. Canva is equipped with various templates. Moreover, it has excellent features and a beautiful user interface. Canva is probably the best website for doing digital design live on your web browser. However, Canva is not the only player on the graphic design platforms on the web. There are many alternatives to try. One of them is Crello which is now VistaCreate. It has features as good as Canva and the price is competitive too. Here’s how to cancel a Canva subscription.
How Much Does Canva Cost?
For the Pro subscription, Canva costs around $12.99 for one month or $9.99 per month if you pay annually. If you somehow for any reason is not interested in using it anymore, then you can cancel your subscription.
In this article, you will learn how to cancel your subscription. It is possible to cancel either a Trial account plan or a Pro plan. It is also possible to receive a refund if you have already paid for the plan.
Why Do You Want to Cancel Your Subscription?
Before learning how to cancel your subscription, there are several reasons why you might need to cancel your plan or maybe remove your account!
- Canva is a paid service and it costs you money.
- You found cheaper or free alternatives for Canva.
- You want to spend your money on something else.
- Canva does not give the features that you want.
- Or you simply want to stop spending your money on a Canva subscription.
Things To Consider Before You Cancel Your Subscription?
To cancel the subscription, there are a few things you should learn.
- Only administrators or team owners can cancel a subscription.
- Since Canva only works via the internet, your computer or phone should be connected to the internet.
- You can cancel the Pro Subscription plan on the device or platform that you once used to upgrade.
- If you haven’t paid your recent Canva payment or the payment didn’t go through the server, you will need to complete the payment process first, then after that, you can cancel or pause payment.
- If you have an Enterprise plan, you can’t cancel your subscription directly from the platform like Pro users.
How To Cancel Canva Subscription from Internet Browser?
The most efficient and easiest way to cancel your subscription is by canceling it from your browser. Follow the steps below to remove the Canva subscription quickly!
- If you have a Canva pro plan, use a modern web browser (e.g. Firefox or Chrome) and log in to your Canva.com account.
- After you have logged in successfully, you can hover your mouse on your profile picture located at the top right corner of the website and then click on it.
- Go to your “Account Settings” on the menu.
- Click the “Billing & Teams” menu located on the left side of the navigation bar.
- Then click the “Cancel Subscription” link below the subscription plan.
- After you click the link, a popup message will appear. Click on it to cancel your plan.
How To Cancel Enterprise Subscription Plan?
For Enterprise subscribers, you can’t cancel your plan on your own. You need to request cancellation from the Canva support page and let the Canva customer service operator does it for you. Open the following link to make a cancellation request: https://www.canva.com/help/request-cancel-enterprise/
How To Cancel Your Canva Pro Plan on an iPhone device?
If you upgraded to Canva Pro using your iOS device, you need to cancel it by following the steps below:
- Open subscriptions from Apple App Store or Settings app.
- Choose the “Canva” option.
- Select “Cancel Subscription” in order to stop your subscription plan.
- You have successfully canceled your Canva subscription plan.
How To Cancel Your Canva Pro Plan Using Android
Just like the steps to cancel a subscription on an Apple device, you can do the same process on Android by following these steps below:
- Open Google Play Store and tap on your profile icon located at the top right side of the screen.
- Choose “Payments and subscriptions” from the menu list.
- Select “Subscriptions”.
- Select the “Canva” option and choose “Cancel Subscription”. A message will appear on the screen. You need to confirm it in order to cancel your subscription.
Also Read: How to Cancel VSCO Membership?
In this modern era, there are many alternatives to Canva. If you are unhappy with the services that Canva is giving then you can choose a different alternative. If you want to switch from one platform to another you need to cancel your existing plan first. I’ve explained in this article how you can cancel your subscription. Follow my guide and you’ll get through it.
If you have suggestions then you can let me know in the comments below.