Instagram has introduced a story feature for a while. It allows you to connect with your audience in real time. With stories, you can show your products and services in a very interesting way. Even you can post story quizzes with multiple choice questions.
Similarly, you can share multiple responses on Instagram. It has a unique way to share these responses on your story to engage with your audience. These small details can make a difference from other influencers. I would definitely suggest you to give it a try.
How to Share Multiple Responses on Instagram?
Create an Instagram Story
- First, open up the app.
- Next, on your IG feed tap on the plus icon at the bottom. Swipe right and then tap on “Story“.
- To post an Instagram story you can use a default template by tapping on create on the left hand side. You can also upload your image by tapping on a square at the bottom left corner. Inside your galley tap on any picture to select.
- Next, tap on the stickers icon at the top of the screen. After that find the question sticker option and tap on it.
- Now type in your question and post it to your story.
You’ve just posted a question on Instagram, and the answers are coming in fast! But how do you share multiple answers at once? Well, follow these steps in detail and you could create your own response and post it on your story.
View Responses To Your Question
- Now it’s time to check all the answers. So go ahead and tap on the “See all” option.
- After this step, you will be able to view all answers to your Instagram story under the Responses section. You can even delete some answers if you don’t like them.
Share Multiple Responses
- Now hit Reply on one of the responses and tap on the “Share response.”
- Take a picture or upload a photo from your gallery. Then you can resize the response sticker as you like and place it anywhere.
- Next, save the photo to your phone’s gallery.
- Again go back to your response section and choose a different response. Upload the photo that you saved earlier with a response.
- Now crop the new response sticker and place it. You can repeat the same process to add different responses.
- As the final step, upload this image as your Instagram Story.
Sharing multiple responses on an Instagram story is a pretty simple task. You can easily do it if you follow this guide. It’s a great way to engage with your audience and you also get decent exposure on Instagram.
Also, do check out my other blog post for such queries as we keep posting frequently. Till then, stay tuned!