Snapchat is one of the most popular social media applications in the United States. This is not only an instant messaging application but also an application that can support the creativity of its users. It is almost similar to TikTok where you can create an excellent video and share it with others. In addition, you can also get a lot of subscribers. So today we are going to discuss what 5k Subscribers mean on Snapchat. Let’s jump in.
What Does 5K Subscribers Mean on Snapchat?
When you create a Snapchat account, you can also get a Snapchat subscriber button. You can see your subscriber count on your public profile.
If your profile shows < 5K Subscribers then it means you have less than 5000 subscribers. If you have less than 5K subscribers then you can also hide them.
This feature has been available since November 2020. At least you must have 5000 subscribers so it will show on your profile.
How To Get a Subscribe Button On Snapchat?
The process to do this is very easy it doesn’t take too much time and it literally takes like 25 seconds. If you want to get a subscribe button, you must change your profile from personal to public.
- First, open up your Snapchat app.
- Now go to the settings at the top right and then scroll down until we go to the “who can” section.
- Then hit “Contact Me.” Now you need to change this from “My Friends” to “Everyone.” So that you’ll make it a public profile for everyone.
- Make sure you set your profile to “Everyone” under each section or it won’t work.
- Now go back to settings where you will see three lines next to the Spotlight and Snap Map. Go ahead and click on that and it’s going to say create a public profile. So go ahead and do that.
- Now instead of just going down to friends above it is a public profile. If you tap on that preview profile you’ll see a subscribe button.
How to Turn On Subscribers Count On Snapchat?
You can choose if you want to show your subscriber count or not. On your public profile, it will be visible under your username. It is quite simple to turn on your count.
- Open up your Snapchat app and log in to your account.
- Now tap on your profile icon at the top left corner.
- Then scroll down and hit “My Public Profile.”
- Next tap on three dots in the top right corner. Then hit “Edit Profile.”
- At last, you can toggle on the slider next to “Show Subscriber Count.”
How To Get 5K Subscribers?
When TikTok has followers, then Snapchat has subscribers. You can get subscribers so that you can become famous and your content will be watched by many people. However, getting 5K subscribers on Snapchat is not easy, but you can try the following tips.
You should make an engaging story
What makes people subscribe to you on Snapchat? Of course, if you make a lot of engaging stories, then you can increase your subscribers. In this case, you must determine the particular interest that many people like. It would be best if you also create a story regularly. For example, if you like culinary, then you can make many stories about culinary. So, some Snapchat users who like food may subscribe to you.
You can use the Ads feature of Snapchat
If you’re serious about looking for subscribers and you’ve also found your Snapchat content, then you might be able to promote your Snapchat profile by using Snapchat ads. You may end up spending quite a bit of money paying for advertising services on Snapchat. But, you will feel satisfied because your subscribers increase.
You can use other social media to share your profile
If you don’t want to spend money on advertising services, maybe you can use a free method. You can take advantage of other social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, and Twitter to share your Snapchat profile with others. So they will recognize you and subscribe to you.
You have to post your story at the right time
When should you post your story on Snapchat? It also affects your subscribers and viewers. You can get a lot of viewers at certain hours when you post your story. This can be a great opportunity for you to get more subscribers on Snapchat. Usually, the best moment to post your Snapchat story is between 10 pm to 1 am when many young Snapchatters are online.
Also Read: How To Leave A Private Story On Snapchat?
Subscribers are pretty much everything when it comes to reaching on top of Snapchat. Since every user wants to become famous on the platform. Follow my methods to improve your chance of getting subscribers. Do that and in no time you will get 5K subscribers. When you reach 5000 subs, it will show 5K on your profile. You can increase your subscribers to 5k, 6k, 7k, or up to 1 million.