If you want to take your videos to the next level then you should know this ultimate trick to record on Instagram without holding the button.
Now you don’t have to worry about pressing the recording button while you recording yourself. You can focus on yourself and on your creativity. This brings a huge advantage to creators who make Reels on the platform.
If you want to capture that perfect video clip but don’t want to hold down the record button. Then you can use Instagram’s “Hands Free” feature. It allows you to record your story or reels with one touch. You can use this to record yourself with a better angle and position.
Table of Contents
Benefits of Recording Hand Free
So we all know it’s a pain to hold the camera in your hands so that you can record yourself. But you can record yourself without holding the button while you are free to move around and do your best. Here are some benefits of recording video hand free:
- You have the freedom to move around and do better on your video. Also, don’t worry about pressing a start/stop button.
- You can include another person and record with them effortlessly.
- Also, recording “hands free” helps you to be more creative. This way you can do a lot of things and show more to your audience.
- You can record steady and seamless video.
How to Record Instagram Story Hands Free?
So, you know how sometimes it’s hard to hold your phone and record a video at the same time? This little feature is super amazing which brings out more of you. Through this handy feature, you can record an Instagram story effortlessly. So here’s how you can do this:
- First, launch the app.
- Tap on your profile icon.
- Tap on the plus button at the top right corner. Then select “Story.”
- Tap on the dropdown menu on the left hand side of the screen. Then tap on “Hands Free.”
- Next, tap on the camera screen and just hit the record button. You then start filming yourself hands-free.
How to Record Instagram Reels Hands Free?
Here’s how you can record Instagram reels without holding the button. Follow the steps:
- Open up your app.
- Go to your profile page by tapping on the profile icon at the bottom right.
- Next, tap on the plus icon and choose the Reels option.
- Once your camera screen opens tap on the Timer on the left hand side of the screen.
- Go ahead and choose the 3 to 10 seconds countdown option. You can set the length of your video between 0 to 15 seconds. Then tap on Set Timer once you decide your time.
- Now get ready to record your reels. Hit the record button then you’ll see the countdown appear before it starts recording you.
- Once you’re done with the video. You can edit the video and share it on Instagram.
Also Read: How To Set a Countdown Timer On TikTok
The Hands Free recording option on Instagram is quite intriguing. This lets you showcase your creativity to the fullest as you just don’t have to keep your fingers pressed on the record button.
So, if you liked this article, do consider sharing it with your friends and family. If you have any doubts then you can drop your comment below.